as you well know, dear reader, black friday is approaching. while the idea of it fills me with my fair share of exhaustion, i must admit there are some things that i desire. at a discount. here are 10 desirous items that are sure to be on sale come next friday.
- browns is one of my favorite sites to look over, although just about everything is way, way-way out of my price range. they do always have fairly killer sales, and i’m super in love with this pink plastic raincoat from proenza schouler, so here is hoping for a big fat discount.
- this little puff shoulder tinsel wrap dress from topshop is thee perfect holiday party dress.
- i believe these velvet over the knee boots from mango to be the perfect pair. heel height looks highly walkable, and gray goes with everything.
- really considering a little hand clothing steamer, because ironing is the worst, kid! amazon is usually good for gadget sales.
- hoping net-a-porter doesn’t disappoint this year, so that i can own this byredo burning rose candle.
- flannel jammies feel really necessary all the sudden. these j.crew guys look perfect. last year the crew was 40% off everything for black friday.
- this asymmetric plaid dress from a.w.a.k.e. is the stuff dreams are made of. hoping matches kicks up the percentage off the sale section this year.
- i am coo-coo-crazy about these tricolor heels from creatures of comfort (which can, like most things, be traced back to ysl). need supply will be giving 20% off this year.
- i’ve been petting these round pintuck pillows at urban outfitters for months. i heard tell everything will be buy one, get one 50% off for black friday.
- lastly, glossier is going 20% off everything and free shipping for black friday. i’ve got my eye on the boy brow & haloscope duo.