It’s been a long while so I thought I’d put together a lil’ list of items for modern living. Here are 10 staples that keep my life fastened together.
- This guided meditation from Tara Brach has been so powerful for me over the last decade. Every time that I do it, I feel a whole lot better.
- As much as I try to avoid fast fashion- these $6 leggings from Forever 21 are the best shit ever. They really keep it tight.
- This Honey Lavender tea is my favorite. I drink it every night and sleep like a baby.
- I’ve been doing Tracy Anderson’s Metamorphosis for about a year and a half, and it’s legit the best workout I’ve ever done. The workouts change every 10 days, so you don’t ever plateau. I just do the strength workouts, 30 minutes every day, and it’s totally changed my body.
- This Peach & Lily Glass Skin Serum is my favorite. I use it every day and my skin is super silky smoove and well, glassy. $39 magic.
- I have a weird bum foot (aka Morton’s Neuroma) that is constantly in throbbing burning pain. My husband got me this CBD Pain Cream and it’s the only thing that has ever helped.
- I’ve never been one for prompted journaling, but I was gifted a Many Moons workbook this year and I really love it. It’s so well done.
- In my dream world I would eat everything bagels every day, but in this one I use Everything But the Bagel seasoning on my eggs. It’s really freakin good.
- White Superga Sneakers are my faves. They really go with everything.
- My husband got me a Dyson vacuum cleaner and holy crap, it really is amazing. I feel like I have to vacuum far less often. Believe the hype.