if i see a piece of clothing and it’s available in emerald or kelly green, i tend to be overcome with the “gotta-have-its”. really nothing looks better to my eyes. emerald green seems to be having a bit of a moment because alls’a’sudden i see it everywhere. this makes me v v happy because it’s one of my v v favorite colors. obviously gucci has something to do with current state, as does vetements, and it seems the trickle down effect has taken hold because my eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the green. below are some of my all time favorite emerald moments.
and here are a few of the emerald items i am currently coveting:
- this vintage chinese top hurts my eyes it’s so pretty ($17).
- a sweet pair of prada green silk shorts ($155).
- this attico satin mini dress is way adorable ($236).
- but this creatures of comfort gathered dress is the one ($270).
- these vintage charles jourdan platforms are seriously amazing ($180).
- this emerald dress from the vampires wife is the stuff dreams are made of ($675).
- dries van noten metallic pumps please ($195).
- topshop has this cute little cold shoulder top ($50)
- that would look perfect with this dries van noten skirt ($232).
- really lusting after this creatures of comfort pajama style top ($295).
- these rosie assoulin silk slim pants are gorgeousness ($175).
- this vintage gianni versace silk rouched dress is beyond greatness ($175).
- zara just came out with these embroidered satin ankle boots which are fully killing me ($69).
- of course this gucci floral silk bag, if you have all the money ($1,513).
- but if you don’t this vintage bag is just perfect ($15).
- as is this little vintage green straw bag ($45).