sale season. sale season is on and it’s sorta driving me crazy. i typically do my best to avoid even looking, because let’s face it: it’s torture, but this year i found myself scrolling through all the pages of all the clothes and wanting all the things. so i thought i’d put together a list of all of the beautiful items that i really truly totally actually cannot afford. but feel like i almost might be able to if i scrimped and saved and sold my white blood cells.
- i am a gigantic sucker for apron dresses, and this gingham one from macgraw is so freaking cute i can’t stand it ($160).
- also a gigantic sucker for bodysuits, and my eyes are loving the shade of this lavender one from samantha pleet ($127).
- been eyeing this floral print one shoulder top from isabel marant for months. 50% off! ($260)
- same with these adorable little rainbow trim white shorts from sarah battaglia ($335).
- also these bubblegum pink trousers from natasha zinko ($537) are the coolest shit ever.
- these green dries van noten slingbacks ($472) make me want to cry tears. i want them so much it hurts painful hurts.
- feeling like i want to pull the trigger on this cotton dress ($286) from the vampire’s wife aka the lovely susie cave.
- also feeling like these nude jacquemus ballet flats ($242) are a solid investment.
- this tribal print isa arfen dress ($408) is way dreamy.
- orange and black bazar striped raffia espadrilles from balenciaga! ($317)
- this gold metallic pleated dress from simon miller is frigging gorgeous. ($269)
- these celine red & black knit pumps are driving me bonkers ($262).
- so, so into a.w.a.k.e. and this upside down aysmmetric striped one shoulder top ($294) which would look killer with their a-line plaid panel skirt ($202).
- speaking of killer this gabardine sonia rykiel (R.I.P.) romper is. way. ($262)
- last are a pair of maryam nassir zadeh mesh/plastic mules ($285). of course.