june! holy cats holy cow. i don’t even know, you guys, how it is already june. i really do not have that summer feeling, the days have been foggy and windy and rather assy. even memorial day was overcast and hot dog free. also i feel like the sales this year were not as awesome as years past. but enough complaining, i’m ready for dresses and skirts and sandals and all the rest. here’s a list of pretty things that i can’t afford to buy, but i sure hope that you can!
- nobody does a poppy red like creatures of comfort and this robbie dress is the sweetest thing.
- really going through a huge guy laroche phase right now, and thinking about starting up a guy laroche appreciation society to go along with my isaac mizrahi and dries van noten and simon porte jacquemus appreciation societies. also this t-shirt is bad ass.
- this acid washed denim suspender skirt would look perfect over that guy laroche t-shirt. just sayin.
- speaking of dries, look at these beautiful simple little slides.
- the big moda operandi sale happened, and lucky for you there is one of these stella jean one shoulder dresses left.
- i’m really wanting one of these straw banana leaf pouf thingys.
- these little camisoles make my inner 90’s teenager so happy. of course i would only wear them under dresses because i am no longer an actual teenager.
- dresses like this beautiful v neck peplum dress by tome!
- dying to try this dew drops coconut gel highlighter from marc jacobs.
- this vintage yellow dress from guy laroche is “everything”, as the kids would say.
- i heart these vintage silver woven slingbacks.
- been meaning to try dry brushing for all of the good reasons (but mostly for cellulite) for ages.
- this ceramic pitcher is gorgeous.
- finally a clare v bag i can afford!
- really hoping to do the many moons workbook this year.