mother’s day is upon us, friends. i am a person who not only dislikes but dreads my birthday, gets exhausted just thinking about christmas and no longer qualifies for administrative professionals or national boss’s day, but i do kinda love mother’s day. it’s the one holiday i agree with, because mom’s are in the shit. every damn day. we deserve a day. we really do. so here’s 15 mother’s day gifts that i for onsies would like to be the receiver of, from hecka pricey to el cheap-o and in between.
- so after years of avoiding tracy anderson (because part of me feels like her and her band of snobby celebrity clients are the root of all evil), i finally decided to give it another shot. i have to admit that her cooky fakakta moves are legit, even though it feels like the most insane ridiculous shit ever while doing it. this subscription program for $29 a month keeps the workouts rolling in. i’m hipcentric, if you were wondering.
- i heart this sweet little hanging wicker basket all the way from france ($12).
- speaking of wicker baskets, these circolo totes ($125) are gonna be the next big thing in wicker handbags, trust.
- look at this little set of beautiful ceramic magnolia creamers ($30).
- how about a nasty heart charm necklace ($44)? 25% of proceeds go to planned parenthood!
- this is about the prettiest fake plant ($47) i ever saw, because mom’s have to worry about keeping babies alive, don’t expect us to not kill plants too!
- because every mom could use another coffee table book, here is one with photographs of marianne faithfull ($31).
- linen sheets ($229) are still on my list. three years running. hello?
- little sachets of moon dust ($24) aka mother’s little helper. because what a drag it is getting old.
- here is a gift set ($100) that includes a bottle of rose, pink soap and bath salts, and a candle. because who doesn’t love a drunk bath? seems like a no brainer.
- i love a simple gold bracelet like this gia cuff ($28).
- have i mentioned the kate somerville as good as gold kit ($130)? about a hundred times? because i’m trying to manifest it into my life.
- pretty pretty maryam nassir zadeh palma sandals (on sale for $316+ another 10% off!).
- here is the perfect little yellow wrap dress ($72) for when your kids only give you 5 minutes to get dressed but you still want to channel your inner carrie bradshaw.
- last is a fancy polka dot swimsuit, like this beauty from lisa marie fernandez ($541) or this more affordable version from j.crew (on sale for $69+30% off!).