i have no idea how it became may, because up until a few days ago it still felt like winter. all of the sudden it’s hot dogs and bathing suits and spf panic. i don’t get it! but i’m pretty happy to be done with april b/c it was a dooze and a half, and i’m way ready for an actual break from all of the crazy-arsed spiritual/emotional/actual arse kickings that the cosmos dealt out last month. here is my list of impossibly lovely things for the sunshine month to come.
- i’m still obsessing over all things jacquemus, particularly his shirts as dresses with brilliantly tailored sleeves, like this perfect for memorial day plaid one.
- speaking of brilliant beautiful things which i cannot afford: these silver contrast ankle boots by fendi are driving me crazy.
- i’m still wanting to get my hands on a stella jean skirt, and seriously considering this pretty bird print one that is up on vestaire collective right now!
- how cool are these yellow hazel cox earrings?!
- i heart this pandora sykes x hunza g ruffle swimsuit oh so much. too bad i’m not a stick figure with itty bitty endlessly perky boobs. too bad!
- would you lookit these pretty pretty vintage stuart weitzman rainbow heels! too bad i don’t have itty bitty teeny tiny feet.
- i wish i had all the monies to buy all the kate somerville products because they are magic tricks. like this wrinkle warrior serum/moisturizer that performs actual miracles on sad rapidly approaching 40 faces.
- this ysl couture brow wand is my new favorite brow thing, i carry it around sephora every time i go in, and plan to walk out with it one sunny day! after paying for it, of course.
- i’ve been doing this 40 day kundalini weight loss challenge and i can’t really put into words how crazy insanely amazing and intense and freaky good it is. i’m also 87% done with invincible living by guru jagat (according to my husband’s kindle), and i feel about 87% ready to run away and join her awesome yoga cult.
- i heard 2000’s denim is back (according to some stick figure called bella hadid er something) and i feel like i might be able to accept it. here is a little bebe faux denim top that really takes me back.
- these polka dot pants from jill stuart make me want to cry. i want them the total most.
- did you hear you can buy pink glitter to put in your champagne? this makes me feel happy.
- i kinda really want to try this tan-luxe face tanning oil, but i’m pretty sure i would just end up looking like lindsey lohan (which would not be the first time for me).
- i am freaking out over the latest opening ceremony esprit line. i want everything and everything, especially this bag.
- lastly i have a bit of a girl crush on amelie pichard, she makes me want to dye my hair red and be french. these super high heels are so pink and adorable, but i’m really lusting after these white ones.