well it’s raining! again! still! raining! it’s been a rough stretch, a real rough patch and this weather isn’t helping matters. i’m sick of it. sick. of. it. also the cosmic shit storm that has been going down has really been doing a number on me. i’m going to pretend like i don’t kinda hate everything that i own and also don’t really care about anything in the world, because it’s spring man, and i know that somewhere underneath my crusty shell i do. so here are the spring things that i suspect my soft little inner self might love.
- for starters this floral corset is highly cute.
- natasha zinko is so brilliant, and i am so into this little khaki skirt.
- i heart vintage gardening gloves.
- this little spring straw tote is also highly cute.
- i am not happy to report to you that my obsession with maryam nassir zadeh’s olympia wedges has not gone away but has in fact heightened over time.
- mara hoffman is really killing it right now, just look at this rainbow stripe dress which would look amazing over pants.
- what could be more essential to one’s wardrobe than a navy double breasted ysl blazer? what, i ask you??
- i don’t know how i feel about the mass marketing of jean-michel basquiat, but i have to admit that i feel pretty stoked about this beat bop clutch.
- these little moon & stars socks are totes adorbs.
- i’m kind of crazy about press-on nails right now, which, like most things can be blamed on demna gvasalia.
- this little 1940’s style top knot headband makes me feel really happy.
- really appreciating dries van noten & these lilac sunglasses more and more every day.
- also appreciating christophe lemaire and how about this pretty little top?
- feeling like i can’t get enough mustard in my life and these pants are super cool indeed.
- these vintage cream mesh heels are like if phoebe philo & maryam nassir zadeh jointly had an egg that time traveled back to the 90’s to hatch into a beautiful shoe baby.