february tends to be my least favorite month weather-wise and my most favorite month holiday-wise. i heart valentine’s day. i love pink & red and little hearts cut out of construction paper and velvet boxes of chocolates and all of the sappy stuff that comes with it. i am a born romantic and i’ll die that way. i feel like we’re in a pretty bleak state (or country) right now, we could really use a little bright & mushy. here are some dreamy items for all of the sweethearts out there.
- sale season is winding down, and this amazing red polka dot layered dress by paskal is 70% off. it makes me feel like i might burst into confetti.
- the bottle for comme des garcons play perfume is so cute, and i reckon it smells amazing.
- these pink and red pvc heels from balenciaga are sick. in the best way possible.
- while two thousand and seventy dollars is a whole heck of a lot to pay for any piece of clothing, if you were to spend such an amount on anything it would surely be this puff shoulder ruched blouse by rodarte. i do believe that it was constructed by little angels in heaven.
- speaking of sale season: these y project gathered jeans are 50% off and they are way cool.
- this ysl nail lacquer in valentine shades looks radical.
- these smeg tea kettles are cute as pie.
- a little raymond carver will cure any hopeless romantic.
- every season i think that jacquemus has sufficiently murdered my heart, and then he somehow manages to kill me dead all over again. case in point: these little v-cut lace up loafers with crazy multi-colored block heels. everything i ever wanted in a pair of shoes.
- this riot grrrl t-shirt rips.
- i want these sonia rykiel suspender pants so bad it hurts. physically.
- how’s about a gucci pink metallic leather beret?
- this vintage fuzzy multi-pink sweater is totes adorable.
- last is this dreamy jw anderson logo bag in red. because my husband’s initials are jw and he is a sailor and i feel like i need this bag. like, need it.