well my friends, this is it. new year. i survived 2016 (which, apparently, is a feat). i am definitely feeling the affects of capricorn season and thinking about getting my actual shizz together. i feel like i have a bit of a shopping hangover from sale season, and this is typically the time of year i think about cleaning out my closet and detoxing from all of the christmas cookies and prosecco that i consumed over the last month. i’ve put myself on a clothes shopping fast until i can sift through the piles of clothes in my closet and figure out what goes and what stays. but a girl can still dream of dreamy things, no? yes.
- i need a new book, and this novel is getting all the raves. the cover has me at hello.
- i found jessica smith on youtube, and i super love this ballet cardio workout (don’t be fooled by the low budge bedroom scene or the dog, it’s legit!). i want to check out her higher budge video.
- my new rug obsession: abstract rya rugs.
- this yellow jamie dress by rejina pyo is perfection. all the heart eyes.
- the weather forecast calls for rain for pretty much the entire month of january. wish i had a snazzy vintage gucci umbrella.
- pressed juicery is having a sale on their juice cleanses. if you can muster the willpower to survive 3 days on juice alone.
- i recently waltzed up to the la mer counter at nordstrom and asked to try their reparative skin tint. it turned out to be as fabulous as you would imagine. i did not, however, try their million dollar moisturizing cream because i’m not million dollar fancy just yet. working on it.
- speaking of fabulous, i recently tried milk makeup’s lip color in o.g. red and it is the jam. it lasts all day, feels like a million bucks and is the most vibrant color ever. it’s also paraben free and eco-conscious if you’re into that sorta thing.
- i’ve been eyeing this marc jacobs eye shadow kit for ages, the one with all the golds.
- lastly are these pretty pretty little isabel marant silver heels.