here we are, a full 11 days before winter solstice, and already it feels like winter. it has felt like winter for a few weeks now. it is rightly cold. it is rainy and windy and the days are dark and the nights are long. i busted out my actual winter coat a couple of weeks ago, thereby admitting defeat and accepting it. so i say it’s time for winter whites. here’s a few that have my eye.
- for dry winter hands, byredo makes a gypsy water hand cream that probably smells like creamy dreamy heaven on earth.
- i’ve had all the heart eyes for this mara hoffman star embroidered dress for months. luckily it is sale season.
- i got these white superga sneakers at target and they are amazingly comfortable and cute as pie.
- this little faux fur pom beanie from topshop is also cute as pie.
- i’m having a maje isabel marant moment lately. her pre-fall 2016 collection pretty much killed it. i’m really lusting over these crisp white steve trousers and especially this beautiful cotton blouse.
- a detacher’s bags and clutches make me a little bit sick to my stomach, because they’re so gorgeous. i want this leather clutch so, so much.
- this vintage ysl cape is perfection. so amazing over tights and boots.
- speaking of boots, jacquemus arlequin boots in white may just be my favorites.
- but these stuart weitzman over the knee boots are pretty close.
- this knit ruffled turtleneck bodysuit from chictopia looks pretty gorgeous. and it has snap buttons at the gusset.
- last is a pretty white mason pearson detangler brush. for all the crazy winter knots.