i’m a big fan of cable knit sweaters. i find them incredibly handsome, as far as sweaters go, and every year i find myself wanting one. while there’s nothing new about a cable knit sweater, it seems that every designer has one out this fall. here are a few that have me swooning.
- i recently heard peony or blush pink referred to as “millennial pink” which made me a little bummed, because i happen to love this color and i am no millennial. but here is a cute cable knit turtleneck sweater in pink ($385).
- personally i love a good old fashioned irish fisherman’s sweater ($46).
- leave it to rosie assoulin to completely reimagine a classic and make it one shoulder ($2554).
- here is a pretty isabel marant-esque oversized sweater ($109).
- i am eyeing this vintage gucci-esque jcpenny sweater HARD ($24).
- this lemaire exaggerated sleeve cable knit sweater has officially killed me dead ($1051).
- this crazy fringey over the top sweater from off white is crazy rad ($1070).
- i am so in love with this vintage cable knit skirt & sweater set ($229).
- possibly my favorite cable knit moment came from a detacher circa fall 2015, and i keep praying to find the sweater/pant combo second hand somewhere.
- rachel comey did a knotted version that is way pretty ($495).
- last is this totally dreamy puff sleeve cable knit turtleneck from abercrombie & fitch of all places, that even comes in millennial pink ($78).