the spring fashion shows are winding down, and all of the pink and the flowy dresses and crazy layering has me looking forward to it all. back in reality october is here, and with it the rain. it’s amazing how september ends and just like that! it feels like the year is done. i’m realizing that bare ankles and shoulders are probably done for the year, so it’s time to look at fall outfits.
- probably my favorite show of the spring collections came from jacquemus. i am the proud owner of one of his dresses and it is honestly one of the most brilliant and somehow wearable things that i own. i am completely a believer, his pieces are so worth investing in. since sweater weather is here, i am really eyeing his ribbon/lace up long sleeve shirt and the amazing navy/yellow ribbon turtleneck.
- speaking of sweaters, as crazy as i am about all of the amazing embroidered puff sleeve gucci sweaters out right now, this men’s cable knit cardigan really has my eye.
- day of the dead is one of my favorite things in this world. i heart day of the dead flower crowns like this one and this one on etsy.
- as soon as beyonce’s lemonade dropped about a hundred randoms on etsy and ebay started selling “slay” t-shirts. then beyonce herself put this one out, effectively slaying all other t-shirts. with an actual sword.
- i have a mish-mash collection of vintage plates that i’ve acquired at various flea markets and thrift stores over the years, but lately i’ve been feeling like it would be nice to have an actual matching set of dishes. i love english cornishware.
- my current vintage denim obsession is with vintage 70’s embroidered high waist jeans.
- i tried yves saint laurent touche eclat color corrector for dark circles last weekend and i’m hooked. those little pens are magic.
- easily my favorite boot of the season. so brilliant.
- i want so many bolivian frazada blankets in my house. they are the prettiest.
- last up is a bottle of red. i really want to try this spanish red wine called la maldita. for all the damned, cursed, naughty bitches out there.