this week i’m feeling that familiar mix of excitement and bummer about all of the fall collections hitting shops. summer can’t possibly be over, right? right! but i am feeling stoked about new outfits on the horizon. over at moda operandi the amazing stella jean fall collection is up for pre-order. i have all the heart eyes over this ruffle shift dress, which is v v similar to thee beyonce dress of yore. while $575 is a steep hill for my mind to climb for one dress, there are oh so many ways to wear it on the regular. allow me to demonstrate:
- with a little frida kahlo rose crown a la beyonce. if roses aren’t your jam, here is a really cool headband with lemons in it.
- i love a short dress with over the knee socks. these ones from a detacher would look amazing.
- these celine red suede boots would be perfection because they pretty much are perfection.
- this little woven embroidered raffia bag would look swell.
- i heart these chloe sunglasses.
- i feel like the stella jean dress would look amazing over some flare jeans. these high rise seafarer jeans are amazing. some vintage seafarers over here. or these dark wash flared jeans from rosetta getty.
- these beautiful jewel encrusted satin ysl heels would look lovely.
- some lila rice crescent hoops would be v v beyonce.
- i think the dress would look gorgeous worn over this jacquemus asymetric ruffle skirt.
- with these incredible dries van noten gold leather and translucent heels.
- with these pretty marble terra earrings.
- this amazing lemon shaped straw bag would really go.
- these two tone pink casanter wedge espadrilles would look gorgeous.
- as would these crimson satin street shoes from ballet beautiful.
i think i may have talked myself into it.