welp, november is here. the weather suddenly (and finally) took a turn and it really feels like fall. the world series is over. halloween is done and so is daylight savings. i always struggle in the colder months with a bit of the sads. it’s my goal to keep my head up and not fall into a red wine and pumpkin pie coma. here’s my little love list for november.
- i’ve been searching high and low for the right pair of suspender pants: the perfect blend of kelly taylor and norma kamali circa 1980’s. etsy has failed me, but rachel comey has these completely great dextra pants.
- probably my favorite thanksgiving item is stuffing. can’t wait.
- i’ve been dreaming of red loafers ever since creatures of comfort showed them at ny fashion week. i heart these dieppa restrepo suede ones.
- i’ve been wanting some pickle pottery pieces since seeing them at my favorite shop: kitkitdizzi in nevada city. the pieces are so, so pretty.
- i could probably choose a dylan record for each month (and usually do!). for november it is desire. it just sounds like fall to me.
- growing up in the 80’s and 90’s, i can’t help but have serious love for drew barrymore. she is like a childhood friend. i listened to this excerpt from her new memoir about motherhood and felt so much more in love with her. really looking forward to reading her book, wildflower.
- i’ve long been a fan of korean beauty products. i’ve recently heard that essence is the jam, and i want to try this whitening capsule essence from tonymoly. freckles be damned!
- did i mention dries van notten ankle boots?
- it’s tea season, i want to try this cardamon cinnamon tea.
- fall is the perfect time for long sleeved indian cotton dresses. sadly they are hard to come by these days, but spanish moss has this beauty.