june has arrived, and sadly the sunshine has not come with it. i am still optimistic that things will turn around soon, and i’ll be able to shed my sweaters and booties. there are a few items currently driving me bonkers that have had me looking for more affordable options.
- ever since the amazing celine ad featuring joan didion came out, i’ve been vying for these amazing marta sunglasses. they are of course sold out, but at $300 i couldn’t own them anyway. i did, however, spot these extremely similar sunnies in red for a mere $16 at pixie market and i’m pleased as punch.
- clyde hats seem to be popping up at all of the posh shops and i’m crazy about them. this two tone colette hat is so beautiful, but for $225 i’m out of it. forever 21 has this similar contrast trim hat for $14.90.
- i’ve been seeing these amazing overalls from frame denim on starlets galore and i do believe them to be perfection. they are pretty much sold out (at $330), but asos has these similar indigo flare overalls for $87.
- this sky necklace from suzannah wainhouse is out of this world, but will run you $500. i found this blue stone piece from modcloth for $24.99. while it’s not a dead ringer, it has some pretty blue and mystical qualities to it.
- i am sure that you’ve heard that espadrilles are to be all the rage this summer. i am crazy about these spencer leather ones from vince for $315. i found these similar leather wedge espadrilles from victoire marked down to $65.
happy almost sorta summer.