over the last few months i’ve been working on clearing out my home. it has a lot to do with my baby being mobile & coming into his toddler phase, but it also has to do with a desire to de-clutter. many, many hauls to the goodwill have happened. i’m nearly finished with my closet re-organization and wanting to finally tackle organizing my cupboards. so this covet is all about home.
- since my sushi making kick began i have been curious about these little bamboo mats. this one from sur la table comes with a cool spoon for scooping rice as well. and it’s only $8.95!
- okay, so, i have to admit that we have a sodastream already, and i hate it. we got it with the intention of saving on the insane amount of money & glass/plastic we spend on sparking water, but i found it sort of bootsy tasting and it doesn’t stay carbonated for very long. but i love these pretty ones from kitchenaid that promise to be better.
- i have been fawning over these great framed astrology prints from the land of nod since i was pregnant. recently i was excited to find that they have been marked way, way down.
- i’m not usually one for kitchen gadgets, but i have been trying to make my own tortillas lately and they always turn out more like pancakes. i love these cast iron tortilla presses from good ol target!
- really, really want to get my hands on this pretty cookbook about eating more plants.
- so i’m dying to obtain a few turkish bath towels. places like anthropologie sell them for upwards of $70 (a pop!) but they can be found for cheaper around the webs. love this red Turkish cotton bath towel and this pretty blue striped one Scents Feel blue bath towel.
- here’s another gadget i am wanting: a plantain press so that i can make delicious fried plantains like they do at my favorite restaurant- sol food in san rafael. Imusa bamboo kitchen tool
- i love these pretty little copper votive candle holders. Bloomingville copper home decor
- i recently discovered my dream bed: this beautiful reclaimed wood bed from west elm. swoon.
- i heart these pretty Tree trunk pots from anthropologie.